PLEASE NOTE: Yes, we are operating during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, because we conduct intakes by phone, and we conduct mediation by phone conference call or video-conference.
PLEASE NOTE: The following information does not constitute legal advice in any way. All content is the copyright of Family Mediation Brisbane and must not be in any way reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Child Support Calculator
During mediation, when dealing with issues relating to child support, the child support calculator enables parents to calculate the extent that they need to financially support their children. Such child support calculators can be accessed on the Child Support Agency (CSA) website. The benefit of private child support agreements through family law mediation is that they remove the need to go through the Child Support Agency (CSA) for child support arrangements.
Agreements relating to child support may include:
To start the mediation process, simply complete the form:
More Information on Mediation & Family Dispute Resolution
- Family Dispute Resolution
- Parenting Plans
- Financial Agreements
- Child-Inclusive Mediation
- Section 60I Certificates
- Child Support
- Child Support Calculator
- De Facto Relationships & Separation
- Divorce & Mediation
- Grandparents & Mediation for Grandchildren
- Parenting Plan & Draft Consent Orders for Children
- Property Settlement at Mediation
- Mediation & Domestic Violence
- Relocation & Overseas Travel with a Child
- Going to the Family Court versus Mediation
- Family Dispute Resolution & Mediation
- Child Support & Mediation
DISCLAIMER: The information contained on this website is for general guidance only. No person should act or refrain from acting on the basis of this information. Professional legal advice should be sought based upon your particular circumstances, because laws and regulations undergo frequent changes.