PLEASE NOTE: The following information does not constitute legal advice in any way. All content is the copyright of Family Mediation Brisbane and must not be in any way reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Mediation can deal with child support, to enable parents to agree on how to financially support their children. Where there is a dispute about child maintenance matters, mediation is the quickest and most cost-effective process for reaching settlement. When agreements have been reached, our mediators provide written agreements relating to child support for both parties at the end of the mediation. The benefit of private child support agreements is that they remove the need to go through the Child Support Agency (CSA) for child support arrangements.
Agreements relating to child support may include:
To calculate your specific child support, click here.
To start the mediation process, simply complete the form:
More Information on Mediation & Family Dispute Resolution
- Family Dispute Resolution
- Parenting Plans
- Financial Agreements
- Child-Inclusive Mediation
- Section 60I Certificates
- Child Support
- Child Support Calculator
- De Facto Relationships & Separation
- Divorce & Mediation
- Grandparents & Mediation for Grandchildren
- Parenting Plan & Draft Consent Orders for Children
- Property Settlement at Mediation
- Mediation & Domestic Violence
- Relocation & Overseas Travel with a Child
- Going to the Family Court versus Mediation
- Family Dispute Resolution & Mediation
- Child Support & Mediation
DISCLAIMER: The information contained on this website is for general guidance only. No person should act or refrain from acting on the basis of this information. Professional legal advice should be sought based upon your particular circumstances, because laws and regulations undergo frequent changes.