PLEASE NOTE: The following information does not constitute legal advice in any way. All content is the copyright of Family Mediation Brisbane and must not be in any way reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Mediation can deal with financial settlement of any property, investments, shares and other matters relating to assets and liabilities. Where there is a dispute about financial matters, mediation is the quickest and most cost-effective process for reaching settlement. When agreements have been reached, our mediators provide written financial agreements to both parties at the end of the mediation.
After both parties have received legal advice as these written financial agreements, they can be converted into Draft Consent Orders or a Binding Financial Agreement by a Family Law solicitor. Each party should seek legal advice from their own solicitor.
To start the mediation process, simply complete the form:
More Information on Mediation & Family Dispute Resolution
- Family Dispute Resolution
- Parenting Plans
- Financial Agreements
- Child-Inclusive Mediation
- Section 60I Certificates
- Child Support
- Child Support Calculator
- De Facto Relationships & Separation
- Divorce & Mediation
- Grandparents & Mediation for Grandchildren
- Parenting Plan & Draft Consent Orders for Children
- Property Settlement at Mediation
- Mediation & Domestic Violence
- Relocation & Overseas Travel with a Child
- Going to the Family Court versus Mediation
- Family Dispute Resolution & Mediation
- Child Support & Mediation
DISCLAIMER: The information contained on this website is for general guidance only. No person should act or refrain from acting on the basis of this information. Professional legal advice should be sought based upon your particular circumstances, because laws and regulations undergo frequent changes.