PLEASE NOTE: The following information does not constitute legal advice in any way. All content is the copyright of Family Mediation Brisbane and must not be in any way reproduced without prior written permission. All rights are reserved.
Parenting Plans are agreements relating to parental responsibilities after separation.
In mediation, parents can make decisions about where their children will live, who will be caring for them and for what periods of time. The mediator provides these agreements in writing to the parents. Once these agreements have been signed and dated, they become a Parenting Plan under the Family Law Act 1975 (Cth).
To start the mediation process, simply complete the form:
More Information on Mediation & Family Dispute Resolution
- Family Dispute Resolution
- Parenting Plans
- Financial Agreements
- Child-Inclusive Mediation
- Section 60I Certificates
- Child Support
- Child Support Calculator
- De Facto Relationships & Separation
- Divorce & Mediation
- Grandparents & Mediation for Grandchildren
- Parenting Plan & Draft Consent Orders for Children
- Property Settlement at Mediation
- Mediation & Domestic Violence
- Relocation & Overseas Travel with a Child
- Going to the Family Court versus Mediation
- Family Dispute Resolution & Mediation
- Child Support & Mediation
DISCLAIMER: The information contained on this website is for general guidance only. No person should act or refrain from acting on the basis of this information. Professional legal advice should be sought based upon your particular circumstances, because laws and regulations undergo frequent changes.